Wednesday, November 15, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Registration & Breakfast:
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Morrison & Foerster LLP
250 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019-9601
Please join us for an interactive panel on the application of blockchain in financial services and payments, with a focus on related regulatory considerations and use cases.
Topics will include:
- What is blockchain and how does it work?
- What laws apply?
- Timing, finality, and enforceability
- System accountability and responsibility
- Use cases
- Oliver Ireland, Financial Services Partner
- Joshua Klayman, Blockchain + Smart Contracts Group Co-Chair
- Obrea Poindexter, FinTech Group Co-Chair and Financial Services Group Co-Chair
- Sean Ruff, FinTech Group Co-Chair
- Stephanie Sharron, FinTech Group Co-Chair
Click here to register.