October 19-20, 2017
Waterview Conference Center
1919 N Lynn St.
Arlington, VA 22209
This educational institute is designed to expose practitioners to key areas of consumer financial services law. Key topics covered at the conference will include:
- History and development of federal and state consumer financial services laws
- Truth in lending and disclosure requirements
- Fair lending
- Financial privacy and credit reporting
- Data security, fraud prevention, and identity theft protection
- Consumer communications: FDCPA, TCPA, TSR, Can-Spam, and others
- Asset account regulation
- Mortgage origination and servicing
- Litigation and enforcement actions
Senior Partner Rick Fischer will speak on the “Financial Privacy, Data Security and Cybersecurity” panel on Thursday, October 19.
Click here for more information and to register.