Monday, December 19, 2016
4:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. EST
On December 15, 2016, the Federal Reserve Board will hold an open meeting to consider and approval the final rules relating to a long-term debt, total loss absorbing capacity (TLAC), and clean holding company requirement. The long-awaited final rules will have important effects for U.S. G-SIBs and for foreign banks that are G-SIBs and subject to an intermediate holding company requirement. Join us for an overview and our preliminary analysis.
We will provide an overview of:
- The Fed’s final rules;
- Principal differences between the proposed rules and the final rules;
- Considerations for foreign banks subject to the rules;
- An assessment of the U.S. internal TLAC requirement compared to the IHC requirement proposed by the European Commission; and
- The anticipated effect of the Fed’s final rules on various financial products.
- Oliver Ireland, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
This will be an operator-assisted call; all lines will be muted, but we will provide for a Q&A.
Click here to register.