Thursday, July 28, 2016
Registration/Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. EDT
Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. EDT
Morrison & Foerster LLP
250 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019
Please join Morrison & Foerster and Markit at our Master Class in New York City.
With the increased regulation of benchmark indices and index governance in Europe, market participants already are focused on compliance. Regulation and scrutiny likely will not be limited to indices that are true benchmarks, but may well also affect proprietary indices. During this joint program, we will discuss:
- IOSCO and ESMA guidance on indices and proposed EU legislation;
- Guidance and scrutiny of index governance policies and procedures;
- Index methodologies and best practices;
- Outsourcing index maintenance and sponsorship; and
- Legal, regulatory and business considerations.
For more information, or to register, please click here.
CLE credit is pending for New York and California.