Thursday, June 2, 2016
Registration/Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. EDT
Morrison & Foerster LLP
250 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019
Please join Morrison & Foerster attorneys at our Financial Regulatory Briefing in New York City.
- The SEC’s Focus on the Use of Derivatives by Funds
8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Asset Management and Financial Stability
9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Fed’s Long Term Debt, TLAC and Clean Holding Company Requirement and its Effects on Financial Institutions Issuers and the Debt Capital Markets
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- The Single Counterparty Exposure Reproposal, the Net Stable Funding Rule Proposal, and Incentive Compensation at Covered Financial Institutions
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- A FinTech Discussion: An Overview of Legal and Regulatory Issues That Arise when Banks Work with FinTech Companies
12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
We encourage you to share this invitation with friends and colleagues who may have an interest in attending.
Continuing Education Credits: Credit is pending for New York and California.
Click here to register.