Please join Morrison & Foerster attorneys as they speak on various panels during the Mortgage Bankers Association Regulatory Compliance Conference in Washington, D.C.:
- Litigation: Other Agency Enforcement
September 20, 2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Essentials: Supervision and Examination
September 20, 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Exam Update
September 21, 2:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Donald C. Lampe
Additional topics of discussion at the conference will include:
- TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule – what we’ve learned since implementation;
- HMDA rule – in-depth analysis and guidance on this new rule;
- Examinations and enforcement – what to expect and what’s happening now;
- Litigation issues;
- Preparing for fair lending review;
- Dodd Frank Section 342 guidance on diversity;
- Vendor management – ongoing challenges; and
- MSAs and JVs – recent developments with RESPA Section 8.
Click here to register.