Thursday, July 9, 2015
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
Morrison & Foerster Partner Don Lampe will speak on National Mortgage News’ “TRID: It’s Coming – Ready or Not” webinar.
With the deadline on the horizon, what can you do now to test your TRID readiness? More importantly, what can you do if you—or your providers— may not be fully prepared for the effective date?
Join this one hour web seminar where leading compliance, industry and technical experts will offer practical, actionable advice on:
- The TRID Off Ramp: Post-implementation, what steps can be taken to mitigate penalties in the event of a compliance error
- Demystifying the time periods to show “good-faith” in disclosures and legal ramifications
- Three things that lenders should do now to avoid missteps that can trigger compliance problems
- The kinds of tests that lenders should be running to evaluate the readiness of both their system and their organizational workflow for the new TRID rules
- Plug-and-play turnkey offerings that can backstop, or replace, less-than-robust TRID solutions and still be ready by the effective date
To register for this complimentary webinar, click here.