Join Morrison & Foerster on January 27, 2015 for the Financial Services Regulatory and Enforcement Current Issues seminar. During this half-day briefing, which will take place at Morrison & Foerster’s New York office from 8:00 am – 2:10 pm, we will discuss:
- The long arm of the Volcker Rule: How to spot issues so you are not caught short;
- Liquid alternative investments: what to expect from the SEC;
- Money market fund regulation: will a third shoe drop, and when?
- SEC and FINRA enforcement trends;
- Alternative (or “virtual”) currencies: developing trends;
- The ABCs of BDCs;
- Cross-border derivatives issues, the ISDA stay protocol and other emerging issues; and
- Liquidity and capital developments: LCR, NSFR, and TLAC.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
CLE credit for this event is pending.
To register for this event, or for more information, please email Harrison Lawrence at email@example.com.