Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Morrison & Foerster LLP
250 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019
Join us as presenters from Morrison & Foerster LLP and The Brattle Group share their views and predictions regarding:
- the Presidential Orders relating to deregulation;
- the Treasury Department’s initial report regarding the core principles of financial regulation;
- the Financial CHOICE Act and its principal provisions;
- the areas of regulatory reform as to which compromise may be possible; and
- the likely path forward for regulatory reform and what you should expect in 2017.
- Elaine Buckberg, The Brattle Group
- Chris Laursen, The Brattle Group
- Oliver Ireland, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Anna Pinedo, Morrison & Foerster LLP
Click here to register.
Continuing Legal Education Credits: Credit is pending for New York and California.